Help celebrate the unsung heroes of the veterinary community who skip lunch, work entire shifts without a single break, and tirelessly advocate for the health of our pets day in and day out.
Submit a truthankyou
Tell us how Trupanion and your veterinary hero has made an impact on the health and wellbeing of your pet.
Submit a truthankyou
Write down your claim ID, located in the claims section of your online account. This helps us properly thank the right people!
Want to thank your veterinary hospital?
See some recent truthankyou submissions
When I tell you this clinic went above and beyond to make sure my baby was comfortable and cared for, I truly cannot and will never be able to show the appreciation I have for this clinic! My little guy is able to be his true happy self now! Big shout out to Dr. Kennedy for all the love they show. All the staff is amazing! To the front desk, thank you for letting me bug you with emails and phone calls!
I wanted to thank everybody who took such good care of Croissant. I was heartbroken to see my 5 month old puppy get so sick from swallowing a toy. The entire team was kind, hardworking, and really cared about making sure Croissant would be ok. They kept me up to date throughout the process and kindly answered all my questions. I hated leaving my baby overnight, but knew he’d be in the right hands in case things turned bad. Thank you again!
Lefty is a special girl, and without the expertise and dedication of AVS, she wouldn't be celebrating her 11th birthday next week. You truly saved her life, I think several times over. The folks at AVS have worked tirelessly through a very difficult period in which there have been greatly increased demands on veterinary staff. They have rendered an extraordinary service to the Santa Barbara community, with compassion and selflessness. I wish there was more I could do to let you know what valuable human beings you are, and to lighten the burden you bear of caring for so many patients. You are deeply admired, and will remain in our hearts and prayers always.
Thank you, Advanced Veterinary Specialists!
— Lefty's mom, Jill
Thank you, New River Veterinary Specialists!
From the first diagnosis, through the surgery on both CCL's and the rehab, New River Vets has been excellent in all aspects. They have explained the options and choices for surgery and rehab in order that we can ensure the best outcome for our dog, Daisy. We are blessed to have such an amazing facility and staff in our vicinity, and one that I have recommended to many friends, in the event that that need to use this magnificent service.
— Daisy's dad, Nigel
Thank you, Davis Drive Animal Clinic!
— Juno's mom, Jennette
Santa Barbara, CA
Juno and I would to thank all the great staff at Davis Drive. You all are excellent team members. I would like to especially thank Dr. Murray to come in on her day off. Juno required a ultrasound guided Cystocentesis and Dr Murray took the time to come in to preform this treatment for Juno. This shows the commitment and love this clininc has for all furry friends and clients.
Las Vegas, NV
Thank you, Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center!
— Croissant's dad, Mark
Thank you, Downtown Toronto Cat Clinic!
— Bean's mom, Mandy
Copyright 2023 - Trupanion
*Each recipient will receive a $100 FIGS gift card. Limit two gift cards per hospital.
Trupanion is a registered trademark owned by Trupanion, Inc. Underwritten in Canada by Omega General Insurance Company, and in the United States by American Pet Insurance Company or ZPIC Insurance Company, 6100-4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108. Sold and administered in Canada by Canada Pet Health Insurance Services, Inc. dba Trupanion and in the United States by Trupanion Managers USA, Inc. (CA license No. 0G22803, NPN 9588590).
47% of veterinary professionals feel "somewhat valued" by pet parents.
According to a Trupanion survey, 83% of veterinary professionals are significantly stressed by the demands of their job.
Not a Trupanion member yet? No worries! Your hospital would still love to hear from you. Give them a shout out on social!
In 2015, Trupanion established June 18 as Veterinary Appreciation Day to celebrate our veterinary heroes. From the front desk to the exam room, the veterinary community plays a critical role in the lives of our pets.
It’s truly a privilege to work with individuals who are so committed to the health and wellbeing of our pets. From all of us at Trupanion, thank you for the countless hours, the many roles you play, and your unwavering dedication to ensuring our pets remain healthy and happy. No amount of thanks will ever be enough!
Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear scrubs covered in pet hair.
This Veterinary Appreciation Day, we're launching something new. "truthankyou" is our rallying cry for pet parents to celebrate and uplift the veterinary community not only on June 18, but all year long.
With truthankyou, we invite you to share the impact a veterinary hero has had on your pet's life. The veterinary community is saving the day, one pet at a time — and we want to share your story with the vet community! Words can't express our gratitude, so we're showing our appreciation by gifting $10,000* worth of scrubs to veterinary professionals who receive a truthankyou.
Are you a veterinary professional?
Say thanks with free scrubs!
Our survey shows that the veterinary community feels overlooked, but what if we could give our veterinary heroes the recognition they deserve?
Compassion fatigue and stressful financial conversations with clients are the top stressors for veterinary professionals.
Our survey shows that the veterinary community feels overlooked, but what if we could give them the recognition they deserve?
47% of veterinary professionals feel "somewhat valued" by pet parents.
According to a Trupanion survey, 83% of vet professionals are significantly stressed by the demands of their job.
That's billions of reasons to
Since enrolling Trupanion’s first pet way, way back in the year 2000, we’ve paid out over $2 billion in invoices. That's over 730,000 pets who got the veterinary care they needed! We've paid $2 billion towards treating pets, easing the financial burden on pet parents like you and enabling veterinarians to do what they do best.
To all our members – thank you for trusting us and for helping us reach this $2 billion milestone. We love helping pets, so cheers to many, many more billions to come!
Raise a paw and toast to all the pets behind the $2 billion we've paid in invoices
wiggle those bums.
wag those tails.
tippy tap those paws.
1. Take or find a photo of your pet (we know you aleady have hundreds in your phone) and write a caption about their Trupanion story!
3. The 6 most creative and compelling stories will win a $25 gift card each week. That's 24 winners total!
Was your pet part of the $2 billion? Enter for a chance to win!
2. Post your photo and caption on Instagram or Facebook, and tag #TwoBillionReasons and #contestEntry
IN Invoices Paid!
Name, Location 1
Name, Location 2
Name, Location 3
Name, Location 4
Best Puppy Photo
Name, Location 1
Name, Location 2
Name, Location 3
Name, Location 4
Best Puppy Photo
Name, Location 1
Name, Location -2
Name, Location - 3
Name, Location 4
Best Puppy Photo
We love heping pets, so we're always looking for new furry friends to join the family. Bark and meow about Trupanion to your pack so we can be there for them, too. As a thanks to you, you can earn $25 for each referral – up to $100 a year.
Share Trupanion and earn $25
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS WHO MEET THE CRITERIA (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW. TO ENTER YOU MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
EACH WINNER SHALL BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND SIGN DOCUMENTATION, SUCH AS A RELEASE, WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
NOTE: Individuals may receive no more than $100 in native currency of value in prizes, gifts, and promotions from any Trupanion, Inc. (together with its affiliates, “Trupanion”) promotion in any 12-month period.
1. CONTEST NAME: Trupanion #2BillionReasons Photo Contest (the “Contest”).
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Trupanion Managers USA, Inc., 6100 Fourth Avenue South, Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98108 (“Sponsor”). The Contest is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Meta Platforms, Inc., Facebook or Instagram.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open ONLY to past or present Trupanion members who meet the following criteria (“Criteria”): (i) are legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), the 50 United States (excluding North Dakota and West Virginia), the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico (ii) have reached the age of majority in the Participant’s jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, and (iii) have the legal right to enter the Contest (each, a “Participant”).
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed or otherwise illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest rules (“Official Rules”), for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Official Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all Entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. Proof of transmission (for example, screenshots or captures) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an Entry.
Employees and former employees of Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators or judges, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials, and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter the Contest. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Official Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Contest is VOID in Quebec, North Dakota and West Virginia and where prohibited by law. All federal, provincial, state, municipal and local laws and regulations apply.
4. CONTEST DATES AND TIMES: The Contest begins on January 30, 2023 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and ends on February 24, 2023 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (the “Contest Period”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted. During the Contest Period, Sponsor will host a series of photo competitions (each, a “Competition”) on its Facebook and Instagram social media pages (the “Platform”). Each Competition will have its own entry periods, as noted in the Platform post. For the purposes of these Official Rules, the same or similar Platform posts regarding a particular Competition on both Facebook and Instagram shall be considered the same Competition.
5. TO ENTER: Participants can enter a Competition by “publishing” a post on their personal Facebook or Instagram pages with ALL of the following (collectively, an “Entry”): (i) a photo of their pet; (ii) a true and accurate narrative about the Participant’s claims history with Trupanion regarding their pet; and (iii) the hashtags #2BillionReasons and #contestentry. All Entries must be complete and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. While Participants may enter more than one (1) Competition, only three (3) Entries per Competition will be considered. Entries must be submitted by the date and time identified in each Platform Competition post to be eligible. The Platform’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this Competition. For purposes of this Competition, an Entry is “received” when a Platform site records your Entry and it is visible to Sponsor during the Contest Period. Other proof of submitting or attempting to submit an entry (such as, without limitation, a screenshot of your purported Entry) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of the Entry for purposes of this Competition. Purported Entries that are received outside the Entry Period (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be void. Entries that are late, illegible, incompletely received, or incomplete, for any reason, will not be eligible and are not the responsibility of the Sponsor. Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for additional information.
By entering, Participants agree that the content submitted in their Entries conforms to the following entry requirements:
• The entry must meet format requirements of the social media account used;
• Participant must have permission from any recognizable individuals who appear or are named in the Entry to use their names and likenesses in the Entry and to grant the rights set forth herein. Minors may only be included in the Entry if entrant is their parent or legal guardian. If requested, Participant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
• The Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• The Entry must not contain content created by a third party, such as images or artwork;
• The Entry must not contain brand names or trademarks;
• The Entry must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
• The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
• The Entry must not contain political content; and
• The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Entry is created.
Sponsor may disqualify Participants and/or their Entries for failure to conform to the aforementioned requirements.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a selected entrant, Sponsor may require evidence sufficient to show that they are the authorized account holder of the social media account used to submit the Entry. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the account by the relevant social media platform.
6. PRIZES: For each Competition, six (6) gift cards will be awarded, one to each Winner (as defined below). Winners who reside in the United States (subject to the eligibility requirements in Section 3 above) will receive one (1) USD $25 Amazon.com gift card. Winners who reside in Canada (subject to the eligibility requirements in Section 3 above) will receive one (1) CAD $25 Amazon.ca gift card. Approximate retail value is $25 each in native currency. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, except in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt, and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective Winner. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are solely the responsibility of the Winner.
7. WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION: For each Competition, three (3) Participants whose Entries feature dogs and three (3) Participants whose Entries feature cats (each, a “Winner”) will be selected by employees of Trupanion and/or third party partners of Sponsor (collectively, the “Judges”). In the event a Competition does not have more than three (3) Entries relating to dogs and/or cats, Sponsor reserves the right to do either of the following, in its sole discretion: (i) cancel the Competition with respect to the category of animal in which three (3) or few Entries were submitted, in which case no Winners will be selected for that category, or (ii) declare all Entrants as Winners, subject to the terms of these Official Rules.
The Judges will use the following scoring criteria when evaluating Entries: (i) 50% - the arrangement of the forms within the photo should pleasing to the eye, and (ii) 50% - the quality of the story associated with the photo should appeal to the benefits of the Trupanion brand and product. The Judges’ decisions are final. Sponsor and Judges have no obligation to disclose Entry scores to Participants.
If a selected Winner does not meet the Criteria or is in violation of any other provision of these Official Rules, they will be disqualified and will not be eligible for a prize.
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may identify the Winners on the Platform and/or its website. Sponsor and/or Judges will assign whimsical and/or humorous titles associated with each winning Entry, all at the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or Judges.
Winners will be notified via direct message on the Platform they used to enter within a reasonable time after being selected. Up to three (3) attempts will be made to contact Winners. Prior to receiving a prize, Winners must sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Publicity/Release form (“Winners Release), which will be sent by Sponsor after Winners are notified. A Winner that does not or cannot accept a prize may be forfeited. In that event, no new alternative Winner will be selected. A signed copy of the Winner Release must be received by the Sponsor no later than ten (10) days after the end of the relevant Competition, otherwise the Winner will be ineligible to receive a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Winner to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Winner’s response.
Each Winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder associated with a selected Entry, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Individuals may receive no more than $100 in native currency of value in prizes, gifts, and promotions from any Trupanion promotion in any 12-month period. To the extent a prize would result in a Winner receiving more than $100 in native currency of value from Trupanion within the prior 12-month period, such Winner shall be disqualified.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of Entries received and the quality of the Entries, as determined in Section 7.
9. OTHER CONDITIONS: By entering the Contest, you agree to all the terms and conditions in these Official Rules. All federal, state and local taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize, not otherwise specified, are the sole responsibility of Winner.
10. PUBLICITY AND ENTRANT INFORMATION: By participating in the Contest, Participants consent to the use of their name, address, email address, postal code, telephone number, social media handle(s), comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of the Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited. You understand and agree that your name and Entry content (“Content”) will be publicly displayed, and that it will not be treated in confidence and you hereby provide Sponsor and its affiliates with the unlimited, worldwide right to use and share your name (except where prohibited) and your Content (i) on its websites; (ii) in all of its social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, including in both organic posts and paid ads; (iii) digital ads; and (iv) other promotional materials of any kind or type, including print materials.
11. RULE AMENDMENTS: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Official Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any changes will be posted on twobillion.trupanion.com and will be effective upon posting unless another effective date is specified. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to end the Contest and submit outstanding Entries for judging in accordance with these Official Rules.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All Trupanion intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsor’s intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
You hereby grant Trupanion and its agents a perpetual, transferable, sublicenseable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to (a) use, copy, transmit, distribute, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, adapt, combine with other ideas or works, publish, translate, publicly perform, publicly broadcast and publicly display your name (except where prohibited) and Content, or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed without attribution, and (b) use (and permit others to use) your name (except where prohibited) and Content in any manner and for any purpose, including without limitation: marketing, advertising, commercial or promotional purposes that Trupanion or its agents deem appropriate without any further compensation or review, except where prohibited.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your Content. Trupanion is not required to host, display, or distribute your name or any Content on or through its websites, on social media or otherwise, and may remove Content at any time or refuse Content for any reason. Trupanion is not responsible for any loss, theft, misuse or damage of any kind to your Content.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
• You own all rights in and to your name and Content including without limitation, all rights to the digital recording and performance contained in your Content (if any), and/or you have acquired all necessary rights to the elements appearing in your Content to enable you to grant all the rights to Trupanion as described herein.
• Your Content is wholly original and does not infringe on the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or any other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party individual or entity.
• You agree to release and allow all creative license and creative treatment in the use and production of your Content at the discretion of Trupanion and its agents.
• You will not be compensated or granted any consideration in any way by Trupanion for the use of your name or Content.
13. LAW: This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the state of Washington, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in King County, Washington.
14. WAIVERS AND RELEASES. By entering, Participants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding; (b) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules; (c) that they may be contacted in person, by phone, social media, or by e-mail, with respect to the Contest; (d) that Sponsor, Meta Platforms, Inc., their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively “Releasees”) are not responsible for lost, damaged, or misplaced entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for any injury to person or property; and (e) that the Releasees will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of the prizes, travel to and from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, or printing, mailing or distribution errors. PARTICIPANTS ALSO IRREVOCABLY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE RELEASEES FROM ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND DEMANDS, WHETHER ABSOLUTE OR CONTINGENT AND OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO TRUPANION’S USE OF YOUR NAME, CONTENT OR ANYTHING CONTAINED THEREIN. EACH WINNER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE PRIZE ITSELF AND THAT SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, OR AWARDING OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE- OR CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, LOSS, DEATH OR ACCIDENT TO OR OF PERSON OR PROPERTY. WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS:
“CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
16. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
18. OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are available at twobillion.trupanion.com or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Trupanion Customer Marketing – Rules Request,” c/o Trupanion Managers USA, Inc., 6100 Fourth Avenue South, Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98108. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope. Rules requests must be received during the Contest Period.
19. WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners available after May 31, 2023 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Trupanion Managers USA, Inc., 6100 Fourth Avenue South, Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98108.
Get a quote
Follow along on social as we highlight our favorite entries!
Could your pet be one of our lucky winners?